Total Merchant Services is one of the fastest growing credit card merchant account acquirers in the nation. We've quickly become a leader in the merchant bankcard business by providing innovative and cost-effective solutions to merchants like you who need to accept credit cards for the payment of their goods and services.
who we are
Total Merchant Services is a nationwide Merchant Service Provider with more than 200 independent merchant bankcard sales consultants, so you'll have a personal contact for your business. Whether you are a new business or already have a merchant account, our consultants can work with you to make sure you have the authorization system you need, with a rate and fee structure that is the most competitive in the industry.
what we do
We make it easy and affordable for
businesses to accept credit cards. We bring together the best banks, credit
card acceptance products, and the most advanced credit card processing
software with one idea in mind--to provide you with the lowest cost for your
credit card processing needs.
We've established business partnerships with a number of leading vendors so that we can provide our customers with the highest-quality and most reliable services available.
- Total Merchant Services is a Member Service Provider (MSP) of HSBC Bank USA (NYSE Symbol: HBC), one of the largest banks in the world.
- For back-end settlement of merchants' daily and monthly transactions, and for chargeback and retrieval processing, Total Merchant Services works with Global Payments, formerly NDCecommerce (NYSE Symbol: GPN).
- Total Merchant Services works with a number of front-end authorization networks including NDC East, NDC Central (formerly MAPP), NDC West, Visanet, and Paymentech.
- For Internet merchant accounts, we work with several Internet gateway providers including Verisign, Authorize.net and Plug 'n Pay Technologies Inc. (with the proper trademarks).
- For wireless merchants, we work with the leading wireless service providers including Cingular (RAM network) and US Wireless Data (CDPD and Motient networks).